Wednesday, July 22, 2009

sunsets

I love sunsets. I've had two really awesome sunsets this summer. The first was in Idaho, in the Sawtooth wilderness area. Caleb took it on my camera as we were driving from red fish lake back to our camp. The second was out on Lake mead while boating with my cousins
These are my two favorite pictures of the sunsets.

i was thinking about sunsets the other day, and in a way they are kind of sad things. they mark the end of something, time passed that you can never go back to. i find myself wishing more and more often that i could go back in time and redo things. but time just keeps slipping past, every day a sunset symbolizing the fading of that day.

i guess i'm just grateful that the death of every day could be memorialized in such a beautiful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment