Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh dear...

My how the time flies.

Quick recap.

I got married on May 14th, 2011. It was fabulous.

Now it is almost the end of summer.

It's been great, lots of time visiting family, and pretending to work. We bought a Wii, lived in my Grandma's house, and then moved back on to campus just last week. It's a lot smaller space, but it's so much closer that it had to be done.

In the near future:
Helping teach a "planet earth" field course for some honors students week before school starts.
School starts. (very mixed emotions- my last year of undergraduate...)
Taking the GRE. Yikes?
Applying to UCSB for graduate school.

I can't even add any other pictures to this post for what I've been up to, because I haven't uploaded camera pictures in ages. Woops. Someday maybe I will have time to blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment