Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas is coming

there are only 37 days. and i am listening to christmas music, and i just put up christmas lights in my dorm window. it REALLY makes me miss christmastime back at home. especially everything associated with the choir. my choir director. doing christmas shows. going to the capitol to see the lights. i've never been the kind to get homesick, but i think this is the closest for me. i wish it would snow already, i'm pining for snow here. we just rearranged our furniture and we're going to get a little christmas tree to put in :) i can't wait. it will make me miss home a little bit less i think, having more christmas up here. if it would just fetching snow already. anyway, i'm gonna go watch the lights flash in the living room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment