Tuesday, April 28, 2009

this is me. procrastinating getting ready for the day.

i can not even begin to relate how excited i am for summer to be here. i am very much ready for lots of play and only moderate work. it will be warm and there will be so much fun and partying and i just can't wait. All that stands between me and summer is a biology final. luckily there are some pretty cute guys in that class that give me motivation to study. i would really like for it to get a little bit warmer too. today is forecasted thunderstorms and a high of 61. rats. maybe summer will get here tomorrow.

oh, and i have to move out before friday at 2. this is my second time ever moving, the first being when i moved out of my house into the apartment i'm in now. kind of pathetic i know. but i'm not very good at moving yet, but i should be after this! i'm
 super excited though, i am moving into an apartment for the summer where i will be staying with my best friend megan. she's the best!! 








the thing i am not looking forward to for summer is that this new guy i met is leaving for across the country this weekend and won't be back until school starts. but i have great hopes that this other guy friend of mine, who i have had a crush on for months now, will be interested in me and take me on all kinds of fun adventures with him. he's very good looking and i love being with him and his friends, they are so much fun. i realized yesterday that he doesn't really know that i like him, and that he only thinks of me as a friend, but it's been that way for months now, so i guess nothing is new. well, i guess i will finally go shower and what not now, since i've been awake for 3 hours. 

1 comment:

  1. Wait... which boy? and what's with the horribly unattractive picture of me!? haha love you :)

    ReplyDelete