Thursday, April 9, 2009

story of my life...

so this morning, i woke up and it wasn't because my phone vibrated. "*sigh* i woke up before my alarm went off again" i thought to myself.  i could hear my roommates out in the kitchen talking. "i wonder what time it is" thought i, as i reached up to pull my pillow back to see the clock. 8:58. i have a class at 9:00 on thursdays. "oh fetch!" i thought. so i jumped out of bed, and pulled open my drawers to get clothes. i quick changed. i opened the door, went to my bathroom and got my brush wet and brushed through my hair a bit. grabbed an applesauce from the cupboard, grabbed my backpack, phone, and jacket, and went out the door. time on phone: 9:01. now this is actually 9:03 by the clock in my bedrooms time. i got ready in 5 minutes! i sped walk from my dorm to campus, while eating my applesauce (no-spoon style, cause that's how i roll) and got to my class at 9:13 (9:15 by alarm clock). i think i should get a round of applause for pulling that off. luckily i had a break after that so i could come home and actually get ready for my other classes. 
today was a good day though. i looked fantastic (once i got ready) and i got a ton more compliments on my new haircut. 
today is also the 2 month-aversary of my current boyfriend. yeah, i just can't stay single for long. but i actually think we kind of broke up last night, so i don't know about that... but yeah. i am back to flirting as usual. and a very attractive boy that works in the lab i work in added me on fb. i love my life sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment