Thursday, December 10, 2009

another semester...

come and gone! pretty crazy stuff. this is also essentially the end of 2009. that year just FLEW by. I'm still wondering where summer went, and it's Christmastime. It's been a great semester, and a great year. I'm anxious about the future. happy about the past. loving the present. and wishing I could take a nap. Going to bed at 3 am after working on a paper+waking up at 6:30 to work on that paper= one very tired me. I would take a nap, but I need to pack for my trip back to my hometown for a day or two. I spent way less time visiting home this semester than I have previous semesters, so I'm looking forward to this visit.
well, I think I want to shower and get ready or maybe pack and clean or just go take a nap. I might have written more for this post if I hadn't just finished a 6 page paper. writing. overload. done. now.

PS. Dear time, please move slower. love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment