Thursday, December 24, 2009

happy christmas!

tonight i was talking to my roommate (who is away in her hometown, as i am in mine) online, and she said merry christmas to me. i replied "happy christmas megan". her reply was "i read that in a british accent" to which i said "good, because i typed it in one". it's good to know that my roommate/best friend can read my mind like that. i don't know what i'd do if she didn't understand my crazy ways--probably go insane and drop out of school and move home and sleep all day. anyway, simple joys like that make my life, and i just wanted to share that one with the fabulous blog world. it's almost christmas time. and for a while, it hasn't really felt like it. but it's starting to. hopefully this will still be a great christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment